At Sovereign Strata Management we have an extensive knowledge of what is required to establish and register a new Community Title Scheme, which we believe will be very beneficial to you. We understand that your primary concern is to affect the sale and settlement of each new development with the minimum of time, money and stress.The following is a list of the services we offer our developers/builders. These requirements are set out in the Body Corporate and Community Management Act and Regulations.
- Liaise and assist in the preparation of the First Community Management Statement for lodgement at the Department of Natural Resources, including the reviewing of By-laws
- Liaise with your Solicitors, Land Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors and Accountants, as required, to ensure that all deadlines are met and that the Community Title Scheme is registered without fuss and delay
- Calculation of lot entitlements for both Contribution and Interest Schedules
- Attend to the acquisition of a Body Corporate Seal
- Liaise and prepare the Administration Fund Budget for the first financial year
- Assist in the acquisition of a Sinking Fund Forecast for the preparation of the Sinking Fund Budget for the first financial year
- Assist with the preparation of a Register of Assets of the Body Corporate
- Establish and administer the Body Corporate Records including the Body Corporate Roll, Book of Accounts, and bank accounts including documentation associated with income taxation and GST registration and reporting
- Assist in the acquisition of a Body Corporate Insurance Policy in accordance with the requirements set out in the Regulations
- Attend to and prepare the necessary meeting documentation to confirm the establishment of the Community Title Scheme, through the convening of the First Extra-Ordinary General Meeting and subsequent First Annual General Meeting
- Provide documentation required for the preparation of the “Statement of Disclosure” for the sale of proposed lots
- Provide “Disclosure Statements” to the original owner for the sale of existing lots
- Provide advice and guidance on any other matter relative to the establishment of the Community Title Scheme and the requirement of the Body Corporate and Community Management Act and it’s Regulations
- Where required establishing agreements with suppliers including electricity resellers and maintenance contractors.
Please complete an obligation free quote for further information.